- This event has passed.
Cruisin’ The 50’s 60’s 70’s Rock N Roll Music Festival
June 22 @ 9:00 am - June 24 @ 11:00 pm EDT
Cruisin’ The 50’s 60’s 70’s Rock n Roll Music Festival – Presented by: MillPond Music & Entertainment Inc.
June 22nd to June 24th 2023
A Weekend of Rock n Roll Music and dancing. Weekend Camping with large spacious sites (25 ft wide by 35 ft). 2023 Weekend Passes with Dry Camping are $125 hst Inc. per person. 1 Trailer and 1 tent maximum (6 persons per site max).
Eddy and The Stingrays , Tommy C & The Black Widow Grease Band, The Reason's, Fabulous Heartbeats, Little Peter & The Elegants, Heatwave - Linda Ronstadt Tribute, DeJavu, The Blue Moose Band, The Hitz, Groove Authority, The Shadowz, Fade Kings, The Rockin Bob's, Breezeway Kick Off Show with Back Swing, Trilogy,
Weekend Pass (No Camping)
Includes all 3 days of Music $100.00/per person + Fees.
Weekend Pass (with Camping)
Includes all 3 days of Music & Camping $125.00/per person + Fees.
Under 16 Weekend Pass (with Camping)
Includes all 3 days of Music & Camping $50.00/per person + Fees.
THURSDAY DAY PASS
$30.00/ Per Person + Fees.
Includes Music from Open of Thursday Show 11am to Close at 11pm.
FRIDAY DAY PASS
$35.00 + Fees.
Includes Friday Music Only. 11am to 11pm.
SATURDAY DAY PASS
$35.00 + Fees.
Includes Saturday Music Only. 11am to 11pm.
Day Passes are also available at the gate or in advance on ticketscene.ca.
Event type: All Ages
JUNE 22nd to 24th 2023. A Weekend of 50’s 60’s 70’s Rock n Roll Music and dancing. Weekend Camping with large spacious sites (20 ft wide by 40 ft). 2022 Weekend Passes with Dry Camping are $125 hst Inc. per person. 1 Trailer and 1 tent maximum (6 persons per site max)
Call 613 476-6535 for site booking and info.
*PLEASE BOOK IN ADVANCE,
Weekend Pass (No Camping) Includes all 3 days of Music is $100 per person Weekend Pass (WITH CAMPING) Includes all days of music and camping $125. Under 16 Weekend Pass (WITH CAMPING) includes all days of music $50/per
Thursday Day Pass -$30 per person (Music 11am to11pm)
Friday Day Pass – $35 per person (Music 11am to 11pm)
Saturday Day Pass – $35 per person (Music 11am to 11pm)
- Note – THIS IS A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT. No Refunds.
- We are a Family Friendly Event.
- Festival Rules will apply and failure to adhere to designated rules of the festival will result in removal from the park. No Refunds.
- Please No Glass.
- Pets are welcome but must be leashed at all times. Poop and Scoop in effect.
- There will be Designated Smoking Areas outside the Music Viewing Area Only.
- NO SMOKING WITHIN THE MAIN STAGE AREA OR UNDER TENTS.
- Security is provided however all festival patrons are responsible for themselves and their own belongings. Crowe Valley Country Jamboree, MillPond Music & Entertainment Inc or The Marmora Culing Club will not be held responsible for lost or stolen property.
- RESPECT…..RESPECT……RESPECT. All patrons of our event shall adhere to a park wide Respect regarding Noise, Language, Rules, Grounds, Facility, Garbage/Recycling and Staff.
- No Amplified Music after 11pm.
- Festival Patrons are Welcome to begin arriving with Trailers on Wednesday For site booking/tickets and payment info call MillPond Music & Entertainment (613) 476-6535. or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit Card Tickets available by visiting ticketscene.ca