Returns and Refunds
* Our Concerts/Jamboree/Festivals/Events are Rain or Shine unless otherwise stated in event details. As such There will be No Refunds provided due to weather with acceptation made only for Force Majeure / Act of God Cancellation of which a refund may be granted in this situation depending on specific circumstances of event cancellation. Refunds are always subject to service charges.
* Note – Each Event will have specific Return/Refund Policies (Please Check and Read over all event details for each event)
*Tickets Purchased Online via our 3rd party ticketing app ticketscene.ca are subject to the terms and conditions, including service charges and should refer to ticketscene.ca Return/Refund Policy.
* Merchandise Purchases can be Exchanged provided product is Unworn (New). Merchandise Sales are final. Shipping and Handling fees will apply to all merchandise sales purchased online and based on delivery destination.
* Please No Glass at any Outdoor Venues.
* Pets are welcome but must be leashed at all times. Poop and Scoop is in effect. No pet should a risk to anyone, or cause a disturbance to our venue patrons anytime. Pets are to be friendly in populated situation with no aggression at any time. Excessive Barking will not be tolerated. MillPond Music reserves the right to ask for removal if required. No Refund
* There will be Designated Smoking Areas available outside the Music Viewing Area Only. NO SMOKING WITHIN THE MAIN STAGE AREA / MAIN STAGE VIEWING AREA OR UNDER TENTS at ANY EVENT operated by MillPond Music & Entertainment, The Breezeway Live or any subsidiary of MillPond Music & Entertainment Inc.
* Security is provided on site; however all festival patrons are responsible for their own belongings at all times. MillPond Music & Entertainment Inc, The Breezeway live or any of its Subsidiary / Entities including Venue owners, will not be responsible for lost / stolen / damaged property.
***All patrons of our event shall adhere to a park wide Respect regarding Noise, Language, Rules, Grounds, Facility, Garbage/Recycling and Staff. Failure to do so will result in removal from park immediately. No Refunds.
* For Festival/Jamboree patrons of events. Please stay updated with regards to arrival times for each event. Tickets (Purchased by Cash, Cheque or Email) are held at the door and can be picked up upon arrival to the event. Tickets purchased via ticketscene.ca (Credit Card) Email Confirmation to be presented at the gate upon arrival to ticketed event.
* Note – Jamboree/Festivals are Outdoor Events. RAIN OR SHINE EVENT.
* Events are Family Friendly Events (As stated in event details).
Festival/ Jamboree Rules apply to all Festival/Jamboree Events operated by MillPond Music & Entertainment Inc. Failure to adhere/comply with designated rules set forth below will result in removal from the Venue/Park/Event.